The following videos are reviews of TERRIFICON 2023, some even calling us the Best Comic Con (thanks) - and our panels.
PRESS PASSES 2024
Applications open on May 1, 2024
Hey, we love reading about ourselves and seeing stories about our show on TV and the web (it makes our Moms proud). If you want to be an ace reporter like Lois Lane or that guy with the glasses that is never around when Superman is … (hey wait a minute…) then see our guidelines below.
To be considered for a Press Pass you must:
- Either a journalist or reporter for a newspaper or radio/television station.
- Podcaster with 3,000 or more monthly unique visitors OR DOWNLOADS on your site.
- Submit your request via email BY USING THE FORM BELOW! - do not email or direct message Mitch and ask for Press Passes.
- The limit is two (2) PASSES per media outlet. not 3, not 4, not 5 - TWO! DO NOT ASK FOR MULTIPLE FREE PASSES FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
- Not all press requests will be accepted, and we reserve the right to not to allow you in if we are sold out and paying customers want to get into the con and have a great time!
- If you talk about us -- let us know! We publish links to podcasts, articles and blogs om our social media for all our fans to see!
PRESS FOR OTHER MEDIA OUTLETS SUCH AS - TELEVISION, RADIO AND NEWSPAPERS WILL STAY OPEN UNTIL Aug 16, 2024
- NOTE: We reserve the right to approve the amount granted, not all applicants will be accepted.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL ACCEPTED LETTER FROM MITCH HALLOCK BY JULY 1 - YOU DO NOT HAVE A PRESS PASS AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN.
- PRESS PASS DOES NOT GRANT YOU ACCESS TO FREE PHOTO OPS, AUTOGRAPHS OR TICKETED EVENTS
Connecticut comicon sci-fi Connecticut Comicon comic convention comicon tickets
TERRIFICON AUG. 16-18, 2024
HOURS; FRIDAY 1:30PM-8PM
EARLY BIRD TICKETHOLDERS
GET IN 30 MINUTES BEFORE OPEN
PARKING IS FREE AT OUR SHOW